Monday, August 22, 2005

.::Let's be free::.


Invitation to freedom
the temptation to run wild, it sucks to be stuck in traffic
holding it all in, an invitation to freedom
it's slow going, quick to give the middle finger
a sour face, symptoms beyond my control
hurrying, racing around your maze
where you go is up to you but,
could you stay out of my way?

tragically
these feelings
I never make known to you
I'll carefully put in my trunk.
an eyesore of a holiday, a good-natured predisposition
Only now, is there a special exception for lashing out
man, the times change so quickly
flying through the hustle and bustle all over town,If I could just get a little further ahead,
I want to see you
but it never goes like that
but I wish.
today's the day I set my sights
and slip out a break in traffic
towards a smile
this moment only happens once
the past I passed
gazing at the future that seems to be laughing at me.

even when I'm so close, you're far away
please, somebody invite me to freedom!

I want to see you,
but it never goes like that

No comments: